A Review of the Nigerian Energy Industry

Cameron lands Erha North 2 subsea deal

19 February 2013, Houston, Texas – Houston’s Cameron International has landed the subsea production systems contract for the Erha North Phase 2 deep-water development off Nigeria from ExxonMobil.

Cameron will supply five subsea production trees, two water injection trees, three manifolds, production and topside controls and associated equipment under the contract.

Deliveries are slated to commence next year for the development, where ExxonMobil holds a 56.25% operatorship interest and Shell holds the remaining 43.75%.

The award comes a week after the US supermajor hired Subsea 7 and Sea Trucks Group for umbilicals and flowlines to serve the d

In this article