10 June 2014, Cape Town, South-Africa — The 21st Africa Oil Week (http://www.glopac-partners.com) starting on November 3rd leading up to November 7th , in Cape Town, will focus on Leading Corporate Players in Africa, Africa’s Giant Plays & Opportunities, New Frontier Openings, Foreign State Oil Companies, Africa’s Exploration Potential containing Government Presentations and Road shows.
The 21st Africa Oil Week expects 1,600 senior-level delegates, with 100 senior high-level presentations. Government delegations will be present with over 140 corporate/state speakers on the program and over 160 exhibition booths displaying a wide range of growing service and supply industry operators found across Africa’s oil and gas-LNG value chain.
Confirmed Speakers Include: Cosmas Pitia Kujjo, Director General of Petroleum, Juba, South Sudan, Immanuel Mulunga, Petroleum Commissioner, Windhoek, Namibia, Guy Maurice, Senior Vice President, Africa, Total Exploration, Hon Edward Fast, Minister of International Trade, Government of Canada, Papa Boucar Faye, Dakar, Senegal, The HON Gabriel Nguema Lima, Minister of Mines, Industry & Energy, Equatorial Guinea, Serge-Marie-Ndeko, Director General, Ministry of Hydrocarbons, Congo, Ahmed Salem Ould Tekrour, Director General of Petroleum, Ministry of Petroleum, Energy and Mines, Mauritania, Ketsela Tadesse, Director of Petroleum, Licensing and Administration, Ministry of Mines, Ethiopia.
The 16th Annual Scramble for Africa: Strategy Briefing 2014, held during the 21st Africa Oil Week 2014 will track changing competitor maps in Africa for oil and gas-LNG companies. Key focus lies on Minnows “Born In Africa”, Worldwide Independents, Super Independents & Super-Majors and Foreign African National Oil Companies.
The 21st Africa Oil Week includes the following:
• Special Sessions on: “Hydrocarbon Hardball” with leading thinkers and on Africa’s exploration technologies
• Allied Showcase components on corporate Farmouts and Government Roadshows
• Young Professionals In Oil, Gas & Energy Session
• Global Women Petroleum & Energy Club: Africa Business Breakfast
• 21st Annual “Big Five” Board Awards (2014), and related Awards
• The 66th PetroAfricanus Dinner in Africa
• Numerous all-inclusive social and five-star dinner functions and official conference receptions including the Grand Africa Beach Café Annual Braai-BBQ
• Canadian Government hosted breakfast meeting