Prominent among those sacked are Prince Haruna Momoh, who manages the Pipeline and Products Marketing Company (PPMC), a subsidiary of the NNPC, as well as the Tony Muoneke who was recently appointed managing director of the Nigerian Petroleum Development Company (NPDC).
2. Mr. Isiaka Abdulrazaq – Group Executive Director, Finance & Services
3. Engr. Dennis Nnamdi Ajulu – Group Executive Director, Refining & Technology
4. Dr. Babatunde Victor Adeniran – Group Executive Director, Commercial & Investment
2. Mrs. Esther Nnamdi Ogbue – Managing Director, Pipelines and Products Marketing Company (PPMC)
3. Engr. Chinedu Ezeribe – Managing Director, Warri Refinning & Petrochemicals Company (WRPC)
4. Mr. Babatunde Bakare – Managing Director, Nigerian Gas Company (NGC)
5. Mr. Inuwa Ibrahim Waya – Managing Director, Hyson
6. Mr. Abubakar Mai-Bornu – Managing Director, Nigerian Petroleum Development Company (NPDC)
7. Mr. Ladipo Fagbola – Managing Director, NNPC Retail.
2. Mr. Modupe Bammeke – Managing Director, NNPC Prpoerties
3. Mr. Abdulkadir Saidu – Managing Director, Duke Oil
4. Mr. Dafe Sejebor – Group General Manager, Nigerian Petroleum Investment Management Services (NAPIMS)