Ikeja Electric staff electrocuted to death, another in critical condition 

Power sector workers in RwandaKunle Kalejaye 11 February 2016, Sweetcrude, Lagos – Two Ikeja Electric workers were on Wednesday electrocuted at Kogberegbe Street in Isolo, Lagos while carrying out their‎ duties. 
 
SweetcrudeReports gathered that one of the victims died in the incident while the other is in critical condition in an unnamed hospital.
The dead victim was electrocuted first while trying to clear a fault on the pole in order to restore electricity supply to the area.
 
“His colleague attempted to rescue him ‎but was also electrocuted in the process,” an eye witness informed our correspondent. 
 
A source who did not want to be mentioned informed that the surviving vic‎tim has been stabilised in the hospital and is responding to treatment. 
 
He stated that the incident would be properly investigated,
 
Details later….
About the Author

  • martin ugboma

    Sad. May his soul find rest.