“Meet Governments and Corporate Players shaping Africa’s Oil, Gas-LNG Game”
31 May 2016, Sweetcrude, London, United Kingdom — Global Pacific & Partners with ITE Group will host the 23rd Annual Africa Oil Week/Africa Upstream 2016 Conference (www.Africa-OilWeek.com) over 31st October-4th November 2016, at the Cape Town International Convention Centre, South Africa.
Our landmark Africa Oil Week-2016 event again highlights Africa’s upstream world with insights, debate and discourse from Africa’s Governments, National Oil Companies, Licensing Agencies and leading corporate players shaping the continent’s vast hydrocarbon future, providing extensive high-level senior executive networking for securing new venture possibilities and finance/investment opportunities.
For over two decades, and with a track record of over 200 events held in and on Africa’s oil and gas game, Global Pacific & Partners’ Africa Oil Week (held with ITE Group) is widely recognised for forging corporate/state relationships across Africa and worldwide, and driving direct/foreign investment into or inside Africa’s multiple upstream landscapes.
As numerous top-level executives in the global industry have oft-noted, the Africa Oil Week/Africa Upstream Conference stands apart from all other events as the leading meeting in or on Africa and sits at the top of the global oil-gas calendar.
- Acquire knowledge from an outstanding program with 130 top-line speakers;
- Negotiate deals and farm-in/out opportunities with corporates and state oil firms;
- Meet 40 Governments and participate in emerging acreage/asset transactions;
- Discuss ventures with banks institutions, institutional investors, and financiers;
- Network with Africa’s growing service and supply industry operators and firms;
- Meet 160 exhibitors and over one thousand-plus senior executive delegates;
- Hear top corporate/state decision-makers, leading thinkers and policy-makers;
- Combine corporate interest with multiple five-star social occasions with peers.
With 130 confirmed speakers from:
Total E&P, Tullow Oil, ExxonMobil, BP plc, Ministry of Energy and Mineral Development (Uganda), Petroguin-EP, Petrosen, Pluspetrol, Eni Spa, Maersk Olie OG Gas A/S, FirstEnergy Capital LLP, Ministry of Petroleum, Energy & Mines (Nouakchott), AGC – Agence de Gestion et de Coopération entre la Guinée-Bissau et le Sénégal, ONGC Videsh, Ministry to the Presidency of Mines & Petroleum (Antananarivo), Ministry of Mines (Addis Ababa), PetroSA, Impact Oil & Gas, Galp Energia, Richmond Energy Partners, SacOil Holdings, Lekoil, Shoreline Natural Resources, Moni Pulo Ltd, Rhino Resources, Petroleum Agency S.A., JOGMEC, Velocys, Kalahari GeoEnergy Ltd, United Hydrocarbon International, FAR Limited, Shell International Exploration and Production B.V., NVentures, Kosmos Energy, Mirabaud Securities, Stellar Energy Advisors, Moyes & Co Inc., Preng & Associates, Orient Energy Review, Ghana Oil & Gas Service Providers Association, GOGSPA (Ghana), Gulf Reservoir Modeling Technology, University of the Witwatersrand, International Trade & Development, Danvic Petroleum International Corp, International Energy Solutions, Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc, Preng & Associates, Sound Oil, Monetizing Gas Africa Inc., Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, Petroleum Training and Education Fund (PetroFund), Allen & Overy LLP, Engen Oil, Africa Fortesa Corp, Geological Bureau (L`Union des Comoros), T5 Oil & Gas, Ministry of Energy and Mines (Eritrea), Ambit Energy Corporation, Woodside Energy, OMV, Oil & Energy Services Ltd, South African National Energy Association, Shell International Exploration and Production B.V., Tower Resources, Kosmos Energy LLC, CGG, Makerere University, ACAS-Law, Ophir Energy plc, Manokore Attorneys, Fugro N.V., CMS Cameron Mckenna, Svenska Petroleum Exploration, Oil Journalist (South Africa) Africa Oil+Gas Report, Africa Oil Corporation, Mitsui & Co., Ministry of Mines & Energy (Windhoek), Petrolin Group, Instituto Nacional de Petroleo (INP), ONHYM, Oando Energy Resources, Upstream Oil & Gas Newspaper, CGG Geospec, Discover Exploration, RPS Energy, PGS, Independent Petroleum Advisor (Port Moresby), Ministere des Hydrocarbures de la Republique du Congo (Brazzaville), NAMCOR, Seplat, Aker Solutions, CNBC-Africa, ITE Group plc, AziNam, U.S. Department of State, Regalis Petroleum, Ministry of Energy and Petroleum (Kenya), Dreg Waters Petroleum & Logistics Ltd, Africa Energy Corp., Cairn Energy, Veolia, Eland Oil & Gas, Spectrum, Combifloat, AAPG Datapages, Sogenal (Lagos), Bowman Gilfillan, Global Pacific & Partners
Our 23rd Africa Oil Week 2016 includes inter alia:
- 23rd Africa Upstream (Tuesday-Friday);
- 15th Africa Upstream: Africa Independents Forum (Monday);
- ExxonMobil Ice Breaker, Aquarium (Monday);
- 78th PetroAfricanus Dinner in Africa, with Guest Speaker (Tuesday);
- 4th Africa Local Content Forum;
- CNBC-Africa: Panels and Plenary Debates;
- 21st African Institute of Petroleum Luncheon;
- 20th Annual “Big-Five” Board Awards;
- 7th Global Women Petroleum & Energy Club Luncheon;
- Africa Exploration Zone;
- 4th Young Professionals in Africa;
- Corporate Speakers Corner;
- Law of the Sea: Africa Workshop;
- SEEP: Africa Workshop;
- Official Cocktail Reception at CTICC (Monday);
- Networking Reception at Mondiall Restaurant;
- SA Rugby Museum Reception: Guest: Francois Pienaar, SA Rugby Legend;
- Global Oil Press Club: Africa Breakfast;
- Annual AIP Africa Oil Legend Induction;
- Traditional Braai-BBQ at Grand Africa Beach Café (Friday);
Confirmed Sponsors to-date, 2016:
Lead Sponsor Tullow Oil, and key sponsors Total, Africa Oil Corp: plus, Anadarko, ACAS- Law, Aker Solutions, Business Council for Africa, Cairn Energy, Discover Exploration, EIC (Energy Industries Council), Eland Oil & Gas, ExxonMobil, Financial Times, Herbert Smith Freehills LLP, Impact Oil & Gas Ltd, MGGS B.V., Moyes & Co, Petroleum Agency SA, Petroleum Geo-Services (PGS), Petrolin Group, Polarcus DMCC, Preng & Associates, Regalis Petroleum, RPS, SacOil Holdings, Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc, Shell International Exploration & Production B.V, The Corporate Council on Africa, UKTI–Kenya, Veolia, Wood Group …
Confirmed Exhibitors to-date, 2016:
Ghana Oil & Gas Service Providers Association; PLS; CMS Cameron Mckenna LLP; EMGS; AziNam; RSI Geophysical; Veolia; Polarcus; ION Geophysical; Maersk Oil; Spectrum; DownUnder Geosolutions; AustinBridgeporth; PGS; Core Laboratories; Wood Group; AFEX Group; Gulf Reservoir Modeling Technology; DMT; NAMCOR; Ministry of Mines & Energy, Namibia; Combifloat; Tullow Oil; Total; Cameron; Getech-ERCL; Granherne Inc; Moyes & Co; AAPG Datapages; MGGS; Ponticelli; RPS; Supernova; TGS; Alseamar-Alcen; CGG; SGS; Fugro; Oil Review Africa; The Oil & Gas Year; Petroleum Africa; Orient Energy
Review; Jeune Afrique; Petrolin; Tower Resources; Wide Africa Safaris; Poached Rhino Organisation, Geofizyka Torun, ENH Mocambique, ACAS-Law, ONHYM