* Urals loading plan for the first half of May was expected to be released in the coming days, traders said.
* Urals differentials firmed in northwest Europe in Surgutneftegaz spot tender on Monday.
* Litasco bid for 80,000 tonnes of Urals from Novorossiisk for May 2-6 loading at minus $1.28 a barrel.
* There were no bids or offers for Azeri BTC or CPC Blend in the Platts window on Tuesday.
* Oil futures for June plunged to near two-decade lows on Tuesday, as the panic that sent U.S. May futures to below minus $40 per barrel on Monday bled further into the markets due to worries about the new coronavirus pandemic’s effect on fuel demand in a market overrun by supply.
* Saudi Arabia said on Tuesday it is monitoring oil markets and is ready to take extra measures to stabilize them along with OPEC+ allies and other oil producers, state news agency SPA reported citing a cabinet statement.
Follow us on twitter