10 September 2017, Sweetcrude, Port Harcourt – Men of the Nigerian Army, 6th Division, Port Harcourt, setting illegal bunkering camp in Bille, Rivers State ablaze.
Photo: Army set illegal bunkering camp in Rivers ablaze
- Oil marketers’ association to enrol 2.5m members for insurance scheme
- Global reinsurers stare at massive losses from Suez Canal blockage, Fitch says
- IMO, ECOWAS and GGC to tackle insecurity in the GOG
- Marine Insurance: African Ship owners consider Continental P&I Club
- Ship insurance costs soar after Middle East tanker attacks
- London marine insurers widen Middle East threat zone after ship attacks