– Directs minor amendments to ministry nomenclature & portfolio allocation
Lagos — President Bola Tinubu has approved the redeployment of Engr. Abubakar Momoh from the Federal Ministry of Youth to the Federal Ministry of Niger Delta Development.
The Federal Ministry of Youth is to be re-assigned to a Minister-designate soon.
A statement released by Ajuri Ngelale, Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity disclosed that the Ministers-designate allocated to the Federal Ministries of Transportation, Interior, and Marine & Blue Economy have been reshuffled as follows:
– Adegboyega Oyetola is redeployed as the Honourable Minister of Marine & Blue Economy
– Bunmi Tunji-Ojo is redeployed as the Honourable Minister of Interior
– Sa’idu Alkali is redeployed as the Honourable Minister of Transportation
Also, both Ministers of State in the Oil & Gas sector are now domiciled in the Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources with the following designations:
– Sen. Heineken Lokpobiri is the Hon. Minister of State (Oil), Petroleum Resources
– Ekperipe Ekpo is the Hon. Minister of State (Gas), Petroleum Resources
The President also approved the renaming of the Federal Ministry of Environment and Ecological Management as the Federal Ministry of Environment, adding that all the changes take immediate effect by these directives of the President.
Follow us on twitter