London — Freight rates continued to climb, weighing on spot demand, on Monday, while the holiday period has prompted traders to put off purchases to the new year.
* Angola’s state oil company Sonangol was still offering two Dalia cargoes at dated Brent plus $2.90, and a Gindungo at dated Brent plus $2.00 loading Feb. 15.
* It was also offering a Hungo at dated plus $2.50 loading Feb. 27 and an Olombendo at dated Brent plus $4.00 loading Feb. 26.
* Several Angolan January loading cargoes were still on offer on a delivered basis to Asia.
* India’s HPCL has issued a buy tender for cargoes loading Feb. 10-20 or for March 10-20 delivery, with bids remaining valid until Dec. 31.
* Venezuelan state oil company PDVSA’s contract to operate Curacao’s 335,000 barrel-per-day Isla refinery will end on Dec. 31, despite an earlier agreement to extend the contract by a year, the Caribbean island’s authorities said.
* RdK and industrial commodities conglomerate Klesch Group have finalized a deal to take over the refinery.
Follow us on twitter