* Nigeria's Nembe Creek oil trunk pipeline that moves Bonny
Light crude has been shut due to sabotage, a spokesman for
operator Aiteo said on Tuesday.
Aiteo said the shutdown occurred last week. Shell told
Reuters there was no force majeure in place over exports of
* Bonny is transported to its export terminal by two
pipelines. The other is operational.
* Nigeria's official selling prices were expected to emerge
on Thursday, with January loading programmes following soon.
* At least 20 Nigerian cargoes were still available from the
December programme, traders said, similar to Tuesday's estimate.
* A few cargoes of Angolan crude remain from the December
* Angolan state firm Sonangol is expected by traders to
finalise its term allocations for the January programme on
* Indian Oil Corp. is running two tenders. One is for crude
loading in the last 10 days of January and the is other for
cargoes loading at the end of December. Both tenders close on
Thursday and results are due on Friday.
Kindly like us on facebook