* Two cargoes of June-loading crude are left to sell, a trader said.
* Sonangol has allocated all of its July-loading cargoes to term buyers and still has a cargo of Mostarda available, a trader said, which is being offered.
* Dalia: Sonangol sold a cargo of this grade in a tender, due to high demand, a trader said.
* There has yet to be a spot trade of July-loading crude.
* Around 15 June-loading cargoes of Nigerian crude were still available, lower than Monday’s estimate of around 20.
* Nigeria’s Trans Forcados pipeline remains closed but no force majeure has been declared, a Shell spokeswoman said on Tuesday after a fire broke out on Sunday.
* Forcados cargo loadings are experiencing delays, a trader said, although it was unclear how long.
* India’s HPCL issued a buy tender for west African crude loading July 1-10. The tender closes on Wednesday.
* Uruguay’s ANCAP issued a buy tender for a 1 million barrel cargo for July 28 to Aug. 1 delivery closing on Wednesday.
* Indonesia’s Pertamina issued a buy tender for crude loading in July. The tender also closes on Wednesday and remains valid until May 27.