London — Spot sellers stayed mainly on the sidelines on Wednesday waiting for the results of a large number of tenders before making fresh offers.
* Angola’s state firm Sonangol was offering a cargo of Mostarda at dated Brent plus $1.20 a barrel.
* Around 15 June-loading cargoes of Nigerian crude were still available.
* Taiwan’s CPC closed a buy tender with details expected to emerge on Thursday.
* India’s HPCL closed a buy tender for West African crude for July 1-10 loading but winners did not immediately emerge.
* Uruguay’s ANCAP closed a buy tender for a 1 million barrel cargo for July 28 to Aug. 1 delivery but details of the result were not immediately available.
* Indonesia’s Pertamina issued a buy tender for crude loading in July. The tender also closes on Wednesday and remains valid until May 27.
* Angolan state oil company Sonangol said on Tuesday it had awarded its refined products buy tender for the next 12 months to Total and Trafigura.