Crude oil barrels
London -- Angola's latest loading programme emerged on Tuesday, with the Nigerian schedule expected at the end of this week.
* Angola is set to export 39 cargoes of crude oil in April, down from 45 cargoes in March, a preliminary programme showed.
* About six cargoes remained from Angola's March programme after western buyers stepped in to take advantage of cheaper cargoes as Chinese refiners stayed on the sidelines.
* India's HPCL closed a buy tender for crude loading April 1-10 but results did not immediately emerge.
* Indonesia's Pertamina closed a buy tender for crude cargoes for delivery May 1-3. Results are expected in the next few days.
* The United States on Tuesday tightened financial restrictions on Venezuela, blacklisting the trading arm of Russian state oil firm Rosneft that President Donald Trump's administration has said provides a lifeline to President Nicolas