London — A few Bonga loading dates trickled out on Thursday, but the full programme remained elusive while some Angolan crude traded.
*Angola’s state oil company Sonangol sold a cargo of Sangos that it had been offering at dated Brent plus 40 cents. Buyer details did not emerge immediately.
* Sonangol was still offering Dalia at dated Brent plus $1.05, Cabinda at plus $3.50 and Girassol at plus $3.
* BP was said to have sold a cargo of Escravos to Eni for loading April 4-5.
* Nigeria’s NNPC is due to load two cargoes of Bonga over April 1-2 and April 11-12 but the full April schedule has yet to surface.
* Indonesia’s Pertamina bought a cargo of Bonny Light in its latest tender for early May delivery, though no further details emerged.
* Latin American and sub-Saharan African countries have taken out at least $152 billion in oil, mineral and metal-backed loans from China since 2004, easy money that has contributed to crippling debt levels, an NGO report said on Thursday.
* Hontop Energy (Singapore) Pte Ltd, the trading arm of a Shandong-based refiner, has gone into receivership, according to its business profile on the website of Singapore’s accounting and corporate regulator.
Follow us on twitter