Following the April 15th announcement by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), of the invitation to bid in the engagement of Joint Venture (JV) technical partners for the rehabilitation and operation of its three refineries in Port Harcourt, Warri and Kaduna, Nigeria. Sweetcrude via its extensive advisory insights and data on the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry has established a “Dedicated Desk” to assist intending clients in understanding this opportunity and in preparing a winning bid application. (View official invitation to bid here)
Local and international organizations that are looking to take advantage of this investment opportunity can leverage SweetCrude’s bespoke advisory services which are detailed below. Clients can use this checklist to select the items they require.
This Dedicated Advisory Desk is optimized for real time, remote and/or virtual support and delivery for both international and local inquiries.
- SWOT Analysis of the three (3) Refineries based on – crude supply, immediate product market, state of infrastructure, human resources, refined products distribution considerations) (Port Harcourt (PHRC), Kaduna (KRPC) & Warri (WRPC) refineries)
- Analysis of the Critical Clauses necessary in the MOU of the refining Joint Venture; that can lower political and operational Risks.
- Analysis of the Major Risks in Nigeria’s Downstream and Refined Product markets (regulatory, political and economic)
- Development of Refinery Supply Chain Model and Products Evacuation Strategy (unique for each of the three refineries and geo-markets in Nigeria)
- Organizing proxy site inspection and reporting to any of the three refineries
- Refinery Economics, Cash Flow, Profit & Loss (P & L) Statements over last five (5) years, including refining cost/barrel, refining margin and maintenance costs Or Pro Forma versions for clients without an existing refining portfolio.
- Analytical history of any of the three (3) refineries (reported state of assets, management, major milestones and incidents)
- Viable refinery effluents management Plan for any of the three refineries
- Company’s Safety, Health & Environmental (SHE) Models and
- Proposed Refinery Security Plan/Philosophy (specific to each of the three refineries)
- Scouting for qualified and capable local partners and due diligence (in the case of foreign companies looking for reliable Nigerian partners)
- Financing advice and Match Making between banks, private equities and other potential financiers. Towards the required “evidence of provision and fund guarantee of at least three hundred million US Dollars ($300,000,000.00) for each refinery”
- Full bid preparation, Review and Submission
- Other insights, advice, documentation and service as requested
Advisory and bid support process
2. Select required services within the checklist and send form to [email protected]
3. We will revert with the project delivery terms and schedule based on the required services within your checklist.
For more information please contact
Email: [email protected]