Availability of the website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Sweetcrude Limited makes available through the website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, the accuracy of the information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Sweetcrude Limited is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Sweetcrude Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Sweetcrude Limited accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the website.
- Sweetcrude Limited reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- Sweetcrude Limited will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted according to Nigerian law. All disputes arising under these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nigerian courts.
- Sweetcrude Limited is a company incorporated in Nigeria with registered number 911919 whose registered address is Plot 2191 Osiefa Crescent, Lilly Estate, Amuwo-Odofin, G.R.A, Lagos and it operates the website www.sweetcrudereports.com. You may contact Sweetcrude Limited by email on [email protected].