06 December 2018, Sweetcrude, Lagos — Thursday’s trading activities on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange for energy companies ended with two active traders as Oando led by 0.2k valued at 22,592,480.13 while Total remained unchanged.
Oando leads Thursday’s trading
- Oil marketers’ association to enrol 2.5m members for insurance scheme
- Global reinsurers stare at massive losses from Suez Canal blockage, Fitch says
- IMO, ECOWAS and GGC to tackle insecurity in the GOG
- Marine Insurance: African Ship owners consider Continental P&I Club
- Ship insurance costs soar after Middle East tanker attacks
- London marine insurers widen Middle East threat zone after ship attacks