22 April 2015, Sweetcrude, Vienna, Austria — The price of OPEC basket of twelve crudes stood at 58.84 dollars a barrel on Tuesday, compared with $59.50 the previous day, according to OPEC Secretariat calculations.The new OPEC Reference Basket of Crudes (ORB) is made up of the following: Saharan Blend (Algeria), Girassol (Angola), Oriente (Ecuador), Iran Heavy (Islamic Republic of Iran), Basra Light (Iraq), Kuwait Export (Kuwait), Es Sider (Libya), Bonny Light (Nigeria), Qatar Marine (Qatar), Arab Light (Saudi Arabia), Murban (UAE) and Merey (Venezuela).
OPEC daily basket price close at $58.84/b
- Oil marketers’ association to enrol 2.5m members for insurance scheme
- Global reinsurers stare at massive losses from Suez Canal blockage, Fitch says
- IMO, ECOWAS and GGC to tackle insecurity in the GOG
- Marine Insurance: African Ship owners consider Continental P&I Club
- Ship insurance costs soar after Middle East tanker attacks
- London marine insurers widen Middle East threat zone after ship attacks