Details are still sketchy at the moment, but fire fighters are still battling to check the spread and no lose of lives or injuries had been recorded at the time of filing this report.
Petrol tank farm fire at Tin Can
- Oil marketers’ association to enrol 2.5m members for insurance scheme
- Global reinsurers stare at massive losses from Suez Canal blockage, Fitch says
- IMO, ECOWAS and GGC to tackle insecurity in the GOG
- Marine Insurance: African Ship owners consider Continental P&I Club
- Ship insurance costs soar after Middle East tanker attacks
- London marine insurers widen Middle East threat zone after ship attacks