Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Sweetcrude Limited, publishers of SweetcrudeReports and the owner and operator of this website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the website immediately.
Under these terms and conditions, User(s) would mean any third party that accesses the website and is not either (i) employed by Sweetcrude Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Sweetcrude Limited and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the website, unless uploaded by User(s), is the property of Sweetcrude Limited, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code, and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this website, including any such content uploaded by User(s). By continuing to use the website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following: retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Sweetcrude Limited.
- You may not use this website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of the content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
- This website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Sweetcrude Limited or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- The download and use of our e-publications – the weekly and monthly editions shall also be guided by the terms and conditions contained herein.