20 November 2018, Sweetcrude, Lagos — A diverse line-up from the international oil and gas industry has been confirmed for the Energy Institute’s International Petroleum (IP) Week 2019, being held in London from 26-28 February.
Some of those confirmed include the OPEC Secretary General Mohammed Sanusi Barkindo, IEA Executive Director Dr. Fatih Birol FEI and Dr. Pratima Rangarajan, Chief Executive Officer, the Oil and Gas Climate Initiative and Bob Dudley, Chief Executive Officer of BP
For IP Week 2019, the Energy Institute will bring together leading industry figures and thinkers on energy across three critical themes – geopolitics, sustainability, and technology.
The conference also includes the prestigious IP Week dinner on the final day of the event at the London Hilton on Park Lane, attended by over 1,000 guests.
Energy Institute Chief Executive, Louise Kingham OBE FEI, commented:
“With IP Week just a few months away, our conference is already shaping up to hear from some of the most senior industry and government representatives on the critical issues shaping the energy sector.
“A spotlight will be shone on the geopolitical and technological issues influencing the energy sector, alongside our continued and growing emphasis on sustainability as companies adapt their businesses to address international commitments to reduce emissions and tackle climate change.
“The impressive line-up of some of the most influential and dynamic energy sector leaders makes IP Week unmissable.”
Speakers confirmed for IP Week 2019 so far include:
- Bob Dudley FEI, Chief Executive, BP
- His Excellency Mohammad Sanusi Barkindo, Secretary General, OPEC
- Dr. Fatih Birol HonFEI, Executive Director, IEA
- Dr. Aldo Flores Quiroga, Undersecretary of Hydrocarbons, Mexico Government
- Dr. Pratima Rangarajan, Chief Executive Officer, the Oil, and Gas Climate Initiative
- Andy Brown OBE FEI, Upstream Director, Shell
- Namita Shah, President of People and Social Responsibility, Total
- Bernard Looney FREng FEI, Chief Executive, Upstream, BP
- Tor Martin Anfinnsen, Senior Vice President for Marketing and Trading, Equinor
- Adi Karev, Global Oil & Gas Leader, EY
- Melissa Stark FEI, Global Head of Renewables, Accenture
- David Womack, Global Leader, Strategy and Innovation, Chemicals and Petroleum Industries, IBM
Put together by leading sector experts, the IP Week programme brings people together to help the industry navigate big challenges, through shared insight in an era of accelerated global transition.
The programme for 2019, and event tickets can be found at www.ipweek.co.uk